130.4 - Frugal Friday - Ideal No Cal Sweetener (FREE SAMPLE!)

Hey folks! Notice the bump in weight? Nice, right? Ah the joys of being a female.

Anyways, onto the free sample...


Just click the link and fill out the form. :)

From Ideal's website:
Ideal™ no calorie sweetener is the ideal replacement for your sugar bowl! Ideal™ is more than 99% natural, and it keeps its sweetness, volume and texture in baking as well as dissolves quickly and completely in hot or cold drinks. It measures cup for cup like sugar, and you can use it straight from your sugar bowl to sweeten in a natural way with no calories. Ideal™ is delicious for sweetening fresh fruit or cereal to satisfy that sweet tooth in the morning. Ideal™ is also the perfect ingredient for sweet treats, like cold smoothies or cookies any time of the day!

I totally jacked this post idea from A Thrifty Mom. Gotta give credit where credit is due! but I knew my fitness friends would like this freebie as much as I do! :)

P.S. I don't know if Freebie Friday will be a recurring theme, but it has a nice ring to it, eh?

EDIT: I totally just changed my Friday theme to Frugal Friday. At least now I have a few more posting options... frugal recipes, free stuff, etc. WOO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck yeah! I'm all about free things. I get on Queen of Free and sign up for all her stuff.

I'm planning on the KY Muscle show! How about you?