130.4 - Not my morning!

Ugh. So far, it has not been a good morning.

I woke up too late for cardio.
I can't find my envelope that contains $30 of CVS Extra Care Bucks.
I rammed into a trash can pulling out of my driveway. (The garbage men have a knack for putting it directly in the blind spot. Hubby usually hits it first, but he is out of town, so I got to today.)
I was late for work because I had to move the trash can and inspect my car.
It's storming.

WTF BBQ! I'm determined to turn this day around. It should be a slow day in the office, so I'm gonna try to set some concrete goals for the next month or so... so I leave you with this quote:

Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives. - Viktor Frankl

Time to make my sunshine and rainbows! Happy Friday folks!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey babes! I'm sure your day is going to get better. All the annoying stuff that could have gone wrong did - now that's all out of the way for the rest of the day.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Sohee said...

WTF BBQ? LOL.

At least you can say the weekend is just about here, eh? :)