132.0 - What?!

I had a shocker of a weight drop this morning. WOO HOO! Bring it on! I wasn't expecting it at all... let's just say that I have been craving chocolate like a maniac! ;) Y'all know what I'm talking about.

Yesterday I had a GREAT leg workout. I think some PRs are coming up. I was really feeling it, and I could have done more, but I was working a new rep scheme, and those are hard to guess the right weights the first go 'round. I want to squat and SLDL 300 pounds. Back in the day (when I didn't know much about lifting... or dieting! haha), I could squat 305. I just did whatever weights the hubby was doing for legs, and I didn't even think twice about it. Nowadays, I think back and wonder how the EFF did I do that?!?! Well, my friends, I will get it back. Maybe not this year because of dieting, but I will get it back!

Today's agenda includes a veggie burger on a whole wheat English muffin... man, I am hungry! My real agenda for the day includes arms and cardio. I seemed to have tweaked something funky where the inner quad joins the knee area... you know that tear drop? It's swelling a little. I know this because I usually do not have an inner tear drop! LOL!

Have a great day folks! and lift heavy! :)

2 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

atta girl!!! im like you when it comes to wanting those PR's back! i'll get there after contest prep is DONE!...and so will you,so keep on doing what your doing and dont cave into the choco-monster!!! gotta keep that scale going down! :) congrats btw on that!

Krissa said...

Hey. I just realized you have the bike that my husband emailed me. It is more in my price range right now however the one I am going to check out tomorrow is 600 bucks. So how do you like your bike? Email me if you want to please.

krissaperkins@hotmail.com

Good job on the dieting and weight loss :)