Running, running

PHEW! It's official. I am S L O W!!! I almost did not make it out the door on time for a run this morning! I couldn't pry myself out of bed. I think I was exhausted from putting this bar together yesterday!



I can't wait to eat dinner on our deck!! I love our deck. It's like a mini-oasis in the middle of town. LOL!

Anyways, I tried a new route out this morning... Channeling Buffy the Vampire Slayer.



I will admit. At one point I got freaked out. I was at the far corner of the cemetary and heard some unidentifiable noises. As it got louder, I realized it was just dogs. HAH! I'm such a dork.

I came home and prepared a quick brekkie... GREEN SMOOTHIE! I decided to start the green smoothie challenge on Saturday. More fresh veggies and fruits are never a bad thing! (This is actually a pic from my Saturday smoothie. Today's had blueberries, so the color wasn't nearly as pretty! LOL!)



Back to the grind! I hope everyone's week is off to a great start!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

I LOVE Buffy the Vampire Slayer!! Glad you didn't have to slay any vampires during your run ;-)

Becca said...

LOL if you ever come up missing we will know to check the cemetary.
I wish I had a bar on my deck. Or a deck for that matter LOL!!!

Sophia said...

so did you enjoy the green smoothie.
what's in it.
i've been telling all my friends to try it.
One day i'll get up the nerve to whip one up. hehehe
sassyras

Genie said...

TASHA - Me too! LOL!!

BECCA - Eep! I hope not! LOL!!

Our deck is a mess at the moment. We have so many trees that it's really hard to keep tidy!

SOPHIA - I did enjoy my smoothie! I'm on Day 4. LOL! I love them. So far, my favorite combination has been spinach, mango, banana, and water. I tried adding protein powder today, and that was good, too! :) TRY IT!

Kathie said...

oh! i love the new bar. very nice. I ADORE your back deck. It is so serene. I have pictures quite a few ideas if it was my deck. LMAO!!!

Mmm green smoothie. I still have to whip my first one up. Maybe i will do that this afternoon. =)