Weak Week

Shooo. I feel like a GIRL at the gym this week. :-D I am glad to be back on track, though. Hopefully this little holiday we have sneaking up on us won't be too detrimental to my progress. I've jam-packed this week w/ weights so I should be done by tomorrow! It's times like this that planning ahead really pays off.

Anyways, I wanted to post yet another Oikos review!! I love LOVE this stuff, and now I have had the chance to try every flavor. My favorite is easily the Fruit on the Bottom variety. Strawberry is my fav, then blueberry. This is surprising because usually I'm a blueberry kinda gal.





How can you NOT love all that strawberry goodness?


The nutrition facts aren't too shabby either. (I would post a pic here, but my pic is blurry! LOL!)

HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

I have had a lot of people comment, email, IM, etc. me about the possibility of a holiday challenge. It looks like a healthy split between something like a sugar-free challenge and a workout challenge. I think a combo may be in order!

I will post the details BEFORE Thanksgiving so that we can get all of our ducks in a row! :)



6 comments:

Becca said...

Fage is better.

Just kidding I can't really say that because I have yet to try Okios. I will let you know what I think.

Dana said...

Was at the grocery a little bit ago and bought Chobani, haven't tried it yet but if it's as good as Oikos or Fage, I'll love it mixed with cocoa roasted almonds. Thanks for your post on my blog and congrats on your show winnings. You are awesome! My challenge, pumping iron to beef up my legs.

Anonymous said...

i'm down for a challenge :)

i prefer plain oikos with real strawberries...its like cool whip...or maybe i just haven't had real cool whip in a while :)

Melissa Cunningham said...

:) yup im up for a challenge too!!
cant wait to see all the details!!

Jen said...

I love the Okios Yogurt. I have found several coupons for that stuff in the Sunday Paper and have been putting them to good use. I usually end up getting the plain flavor though because I use it as a substitute for cottage cheese. I'm going to have to try the fruit on the bottom, that looks yummy.

I've been giving a lot of thought to my challenge and like you I think I'm going to do a combo challenge as well.. Not sure what my plans are going to be but I will be posting them in my blog a little later today.. I'm going to get through tomorrow and then Friday it's on like Donkey Kong through New Years Eve.. this was a great idea Genie.. I needed something to keep me on top of things through the holidays.

Kathie said...

challenge you say? Hmm, I might be in for it, too - with some assistance from my bestie of course. ;)