Orange

Orange ya glad it's Friday?

TGIF Bloggerfam!!

I had to quickly snap a pic of the food I packed this morning. It made me giggle -- everything was... ORANGE! I apologize for the poor pic quality. My digital camera was dead, and I made due with my crappy camera phone.



I must say, I have totally fallen off the wagon. Last week I went to the gym one time. I was battling the stomach flu most of the week! Then KY Muscle rolled around, so I didn't work out.

This week, I went to the gym hoarse on Monday, thinking it was just the traveling, but it really was an awful cough/cold. I'm still on the mend.

I am making tomorrow my FRESH START! I know, kinda crazy with Turkey Day around the corner, but I need my mojo back, and gosh darnit, I want it back sooner than later. Even if I am still sick tomorrow, I must do something active. MUST!

I'm also thinking some kind of challenge between Thanksgiving and Christmas would be fun, right? Kick start to the New Year? I don't know... just tossing out ideas (and trying to avoid work).

Have a fabulous weekend!! I've been a poop head all day, but I'm going to have FUN after work. Greek pizza and Guinness at one of my favorite joints! WOO HOO!

4 comments:

Mellissa said...

Yeah for my favorite color!

Therese said...

Eek working out if you are getting sick is the worst! A couple weeks ago I got struck with the flu like a ton of bricks and I felt even worse after my workout :(

You'll get your mojo back in no time girlie!

Becca said...

PFFT. At least you stay skinny when you are sick. I eat everything in sight.

You realize you are nuts for wanting a challenge right? YOu are going to ahve to start dieting for the Arnold in january...well, unless you stay super lean! GIRL JUST DONT GET BURNED OUT. I will beat your A$$ if you get too burned out from dieting to do nationals with me!

Anonymous said...

Yay Orange! The color of my hair :)

My goal is to get to 113 by Christmas. I KNOW I can do it. I just want chocolate while i'm doing it ;)