Menu Planning Monday

What what what? I haz resurrected the blogging schedule... for today anyways. Bwahahaha.





Oh guess what guys, I woke up late this morning and desperately needed to wash my hair... but I had no time. I broke out the dry shampoo, which I normally hate, but today it worked WONDERS!

Okay, that has nothing to do with menus.

Here we go!

Monday: leftover banana bread muffins, bourbon balls. Don't judge. Hehehe

Tuesday: Philly cheese steak sammiches, except it will be chicken... and smoked provolone veggie cheese, on a crusty loaf from the bakery that I have been dying to use. Chicken, cheese, peppers, onions, light mayo, all broiled into a melty goodness, with a side of roasted asparagus drizzled with grapeseed oil, topped with smoked sea salt and cracked black pepper. *drools* Wish I had mushrooms for the sandwich, but I do not!

Wednesday: Black & Bleu (Gorgonzola, since that's what we have) salad w/ a side of baked sweet potato fries

Thursday:
Lemon herb chicken, scalloped potatoes, roasted cauliflower

Friday:
Date night @ CJ Maggies -- I'm having a Greek pizza and draft Guinness

Saturday:
Chicken Parmesan

Sunday:
Chicken fajitas w/ a ton of toppings -- buffet style (This helps me w/ veggie prep for the rest of the week since I will be chopping and sauteing tons of veggies for this meal.)

If you'd like a recipe to any of these, leave me a comment and ask! :) I'm a wing it as a I go cook a lot of the time, but I can pay attention and tell you the steps after the meal!... that is, if it ends up edible. LOL!

Tomorrow morning for breakfast I totally am wanting to fry up some organic egg substitute and top it w/ that smoked provolone veggie cheese I mentioned earlier. It just sounds like the right thing to do. Maybe I will chase it down with some Amazing Grass Chocolate SuperFood!

Are you looking for more menu ideas? Check out Menu Planning Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

Becca said...

What is dry shampoo? Have you been holding out on me?

Also, I want to eat amazing grass with everything lol. Too bad I want the bars and not the drink but the sugars..oy...

Krissa said...

I have some amazing grass shake packets but have never used them. And I have a bar too somewhere. Maybe I will try them today.

I want to ty the dry shampoo too!!! What brand do you use?

Oh, your pics were great from the show. You girls looked nice. I would have showed up WAY underdressed in my hoodie and jeans. :) Should have called you anyway but I was in a pissy mood.