Black Bean & Corn Enchiladas
8 servings (serving size: 1 enchilada)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 cups diced zucchini
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups Enchilada Sauce, divided
- Cooking spray
- 8 (8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 cups zucchini and corn; sauté for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat, and stir in beans.
Spread 1 cup Enchilada Sauce in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon about 1/2 cup zucchini mixture down center of 1 tortilla; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese, and roll up. Place seam-side down in baking dish. Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, zucchini mixture, and 14 tablespoons cheese. Spread remaining 2 cups sauce evenly over enchiladas.
Cover with foil; bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover; top with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- 348 (27% from fat)
- 4.2g (sat 1.8g,mono 1.5g,poly 1.5g)