Menu Planning Monday - 02.15.10


Hi guys!! I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day! Seth and I had a nearly perfect day! I was sad to go to bed, because I just didn't want it to end!

It's been a while since I have menu planned. I'm in an organizing mood, so I decided to pick it back up today!

Week of 02.15.10
Monday: broiled lemon herb pollock, baked potatoes, roasted asparagus spears
Tuesday: turkey burgers (light wheat bun for the hubbsy, no bun for me!), oven baked fries, green beans
Wednesday: chicken parmesan on whole wheat or corn (mine!) noodles, salad
Thursday: bake fried salmon, garlic mashed potatoes, broccoli
Friday: PIZZA or HOT WINGS! (homemade and healthified!)
Saturday: Chili, cornbread
Sunday: Chicken, baked potatoes, salad

Check out more menu plans over at I'm an Organizing Junkie!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Tim and I had a great day too. We went to the gym, then to Lowes and painted and cleaned all day. The Valentine's day of my dreams! NOT! LOL :)

Keri said...

aww I felt the same way about Valentine's Day being over...so much fun!