I am still alive!

I suck at updating!!

Where do I begin? My first figure competition was a BLAST! The bodies there were amazing. I was out of my league, but I think that really added to the experience. Holy motivation batman!! I ended up placing tenth out of a monstrous class, so I am quite pleased. I was probably the softest (or one of) body there. However, I still consider this a huge success!! My camera actually broke during prejudging, and the pics I have are blurry. I should be hearing from the promoters shortly with the photographers information. I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for following me along on this journey!! I feel like the end was very anti-climactic, but it's all good. I enjoyed myself and got a lot out of the experience. I couldn't have asked for me! :)

Time to build some glutes and hammies! :)

3 comments:

Sohee said...

I was waiting for an update =D
So good to hear that you had a positive experience. Do you have any other shows in mind? And did you actually end up eating your steel-cut oats post-show? LOL

Becca said...

hey! Where in the US are you located? I think a few of us are CONSIDERING doing a fall show in Chicago area, or MAYBE INDY...
Tasha, Marissa and I.. we're just in the baby stages of figuring it all out...

Genie said...

SOHEE: I'm thinking of another in the fall. I want to see how this bulk goes, but the tentative date is 10/24/09. I will have to train myself for this one, though. That scurrrrs me.

No, no oats. LOL! I forgot to pack them. I suck, huh?

BECCA: I'm in KY. Let me know when and where! That would be SO FUN!