Let the countdown begin!

3 days before I leave for Atlanta to watch the Lakers play the Hawks.
4 days before I leave for the beach.
6 weeks and 3 days before my first Figure competition.

Where does the time go?!

I am so very excited about our upcoming vacation! Prepping on vacation may not be ideal, but it is what it is! I'll be bringing along tuna, protein powder, and oats... and DVDs (for cardio) and resistance tubing just in case I can't get to a gym. I am a sucker for fresh seafood, so I think the diet will be a breeze. I also bought some Baja Bob's sugar-free margarita mix to tote along. I will make them alcohol-free, of course!! (unless it's a cheat day, then I might sneak in some booze LOL!) I tested it out the other day (sans booze), and it was pretty tasty. You can order it at netrition.com (see bar on right to order>>>)

Diet has been going great! I have noticed some excessive bloating and tummy aches lately. I'm going to take better notes so that I can get to the bottom of it! I have my theories, but they are just theories.

I hear that that the condo does not have free internet! I may go through withdrawals! :)

That's all for now. I don't have much to update. Peace out homies!! XOXO!

2 comments:

Krissa said...

Lucky you! So much fun stuff ahead.

I honestly worry about not having internet. :) I am an addict. Take away my TV but DONT TAKE AWAY MY INTERNET! :)

Kana said...

Hope you have a good vacation!