Stiff!

Woo! I am stiff this morning. I decided to do stiff legged deadlifts for my last legs session on Monday. This chick is still feeling the stiffness -- I didn't even go hard or heavy. I hit some poses to send to my coach, and woah, it was tough. I have been having some issues with my back pose. I need to practice, but, hehe, I keep putting it aside. Oopsy. I hope it miraculously 'clicks' on stage.

And, I got a haircut last night. I am not picky. I just asked that it stay below the bra strap. Well, it's a good inch or so above... she easily removed over a foot of hair. My hair was down to my bum. Oh well. It's just hair. It'll grow out.

Sneak peak!

I guess I will pack tonight. I must make a list. Also, my room has no fridge or microwave... and it is $10 per day per appliance if I want it. I'm thinking I can go without. ALL of my perishables are frozen in a cooler in my freezer at the moment.

Food and makeup is packed, and that is the hard part. As long as I remember my tanner, heels, and suit, I can wing everything else, right? LOL. I'm working a full day Friday, hitting the gym, going home, then making the 3 hour trip. I wonder if I'm being a little too laid back about this process?

Oh, and I added more crystals to my arse this morning. No pic yet!

WOO!

10 comments:

Sohee said...

Genie, look at you!! Woohoo!!!

I think you have a healthier mindset than most competitors going into this show. Working all of Friday, though? WOH. I would be pooped by the end of the day. At least you'll have that pool to swim in at the hotel, right? LOL.

TBH I wouldn't be overly worried about that back pose. It looks great to me. You actually look like you know what you're doing!! ;)

Genie said...

LOL Sohee!! I think somewhere during this process I lost my sanity. I'm definitely feeling pretty laid back about it.

Becca said...

Woo hot mama.
I think you'll be ok with just a cooler if you absolutely have to. Worst case, Seth Makes and ice run - cause you wont have 2 days worth of ice.

Anonymous said...

You look awesome!! Good Luck! Can't wait to see pics and here all about it :)

Melissa Cunningham said...

wow!!! and totally agree with sohee and becca with what they said-you def have the right mind set going in all laid back,and yes you will be OK with a cooler...
and your back looks GREAT-i see where you think you are having some trouble with the pose though-a small thing actually-might want to bring shoulders back more but without pinching your shoulder blades together-and flare your lats a tad-all at the same time-LOL! yeah it sounds like a lot to do at once but once it clicks,it clicks...even if you dont hit the pose how you want to,you still have an amazing back pose regardless!! you are so going to rock that stage!!!
cant WAIT to see pics from the show!! and of course a recap! 3 days left! WHOO!

Anonymous said...

you look great!! i agree with the other girls...going into it laid back is probably the best thing. For one, less cortisol haha and two, you will have a clearer head on show day.

Now...ROCK THE STAGE!

Jessica said...

Lookin' good Genie!! Woot woot!

Angela said...

Genie--lookin great girl!!! Cant wait to see more pics!!!

You are going to do great!

RedOne said...

You look awesome! I bet you rocked it ;-)

Ruby said...

Congratulations Genie on your win that is absolutely awesome. You looked amazing!!