No Carb Protein Pancakes

Well, today is my first low fat, low carb day of PSMF. I have a feeling No Carb Protein Pancakes will be a staple in my diet on these days.

Ingredients:
VPX Zero Carb Protein Powder
2 Egg Whites
Non-stick Cooking Spray

  1. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Heat on Medium.
  2. While the pan is warming up, blend one scoop of VPX Zero Carb Protein Powder with 2 Egg Whites.
  3. Pour mixture into pan. Once bubbles form, flip to cook the other side of the pancake.

That's it! Easy enough, huh? Now, don't get me wrong, it's not as good as a nice, fluffy, homemade pancake, or even a Bisquick pancake, but it hits the spot and is good enough! If your diet has the room, top with sugar-free syrup, mixed berries, and Cool Whip! Delish!

Nutrition Facts:
114 calories, 0g fat, 0g carbs, 28g protein


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Krissa said...

HOORAY! I didnt know you had a blog! This looks like one I will be addicted to. I love all the food pics. I like learning how you figure girls clean up not so healthy recipes. These so so good and so healthy at the same time :)

Anissa.Lynette said...

I use a similar recipe for the carbless pancakes. I add 2 tbsp.sugar free Davinci syrup, 2 g's sugar free fat free pudding, cinnamon and a packet of Splenda. So yummy.

Genie said...

Oh yum! That sounds good Anissa!! (What a pretty name!! :) ) Unfortunately, I am trying to stay away from ff sf pudding right now. I'll have to try that as soon as contest prep is over! :)

Genie said...

Hi Krissa!!! I am just now getting into the whole blogging thing! I found you on here by going through links from my 'followers'. I was like HEY!! I know her!! hehe!