Menu Planning Monday - Prep doesn't have to be boring!

After a lovely long MPM hiatus, I want to get back in the groove... not that I ever found my groove...

Let's keep prep fun with eats other than chicken and green beans... Although, I love'em! Feel free to ask about any of the meals. I don't have recipes to go off of... yet. ;) I can whip'em up if ya want me to, though!


Sun: Broiled steak, baked acorn squash, broiled cauliflower w/ smoked sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Mon: Smoked salmon, sauteed spinach, cream cheese wrap on a homemade spelt tortilla w/ extra steamed spinach on the side.
Tue: Baby spinach salad topped with chickpeas, black bean & corn salsa, and sliced pork tenderloin
Wed: Fake hot wings (baked chicken tenders with a faux fried 'crust' of spelt flakes), baked french fries, side salad
Thu: Pork tacos on homemade spelt tortillas
Fri: I'm going to try to talk the hubs into going out to eat. :) I'll have a chx salad w/ salsa as dressing! And I want some guacamole!!
Sat: Cheesy potato soup (hubby's request), spelt rolls, and I may have some chicken salad w/ light mayo or something else that tastes sinful. ;) I'll wait and see what I'm craving by week's end! Doubt I'll eat the soup! LOL!

Head on over to OrgJunkie's Menu Planning Monday for more menu ideas!!

1 comments:

Becca said...

mmm fake chicken nuggets. I am soooo making those for Timmy and I tonight!!