I love spinach, yes I do! I love spinach, how 'bout YOU?

I like to make meal prep as simple as possible. One of my favorite, easy, no carb, take-along meals is chicken (or whatever lean meat is on sale that week!) and spinach. Plain ol' frozen spinach! To make my life simple, I cook a package of chicken breasts, throw them each in a plastic container, and weigh! Then I 'tag' each container with the weight of the chicken.

Photobucket



Next, I pour in 100g of frozen spinach. I don't even bother cooking it.

Photobucket



Easy, right? Next comes the thing that makes it FABULOUS! Smoked sea salt! Yum! It's my seasoning of choice!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Sprinkle some on top...

Photobucket



Pop a lid on those bad boys...

Photobucket



and VOILA! There are several meals for the week!

Tasty and delicious! I store them in the fridge and throw one in my cooler on my way to work. When I'm ready for my meal, I just nuke it for 60 seconds! (microwaving time may vary)

YUM! Contest prep tastes good!

0 comments: