Menu Planning Monday - 03.22.10


Heya peeps! I'm hopping back on the menu planning train!

Monday: Broiled pollock, red potatoes, broccoli (green beans for hubby)
Tuesday: Chicken, chipotle mashed potatoes (<-- from a box) (brown rice for me), green beans
Wednesday: Zataran's red beans and rice (just brown rice for me), garlic chicken sausage, broccoli
Thursday: Buffalo chicken tenders, oven baked fries, side salad
Friday: Pizza!!! I will have my favorite cauliflower crust pizza, while the hubs will get to enjoy a whole wheat crust!

For more menu ideas, head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie's Menu Planning Monday!

If you have any questions about any of my meals, or want a recipe, ask away. :)

***************

In other news, I totally just came clean to my coach. *sigh* I guess that's just how I roll. Poor guy probably thinks I'm a nut case with all this falling-off-the-wagon-before-I-even-get-on-the-wagon type of behavior. LOL!

For breakfast this morning, I had a boring looking plate! It was delish, though!!


Three egg whites and one whole egg over easy, a slice of lightly toasted Ezekiel bread to sop of the yolk, and an apple for dessert! YUM! It actually tied me over to meal number two, too!


I shall dub thee Sludge Cake.

SLUDGE CAKE

1/2oz (1/2 scoop) protein powder (I used ATW Cupcake Batter)
25g (1 heaping Tbs) unsweetened applesauce
46g (3 Tbs) liquid egg whites (or 1 egg white)

Blend in Magic Bullet then cook like a pancake!


It was actually pretty darn tasty! See you after lunch! :)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Om nom nom! Me love cauliflower pizza, too. But it's a little soggy in the middle when I make it!! My word verification is exabolos. I think that's funny. :)