Feelin' Good!


I'm feelin' good for a change peeps! WOOTY WOO!!! I went to bed some time after 11PM last night (gotta get that under control), and I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed ready to get my day started! Peed (I know you wanted to know that!), washed my face, brushed my teeth, then checked the clock... 1:30AM. FAIL! Hahahaa! Needless to say, I went back to bed... tossed and turned, dreaming of vampires at McDonald's and some other off the wall shit. LOL! Slept through the alarm, and woke up just in time for cardio. (Jenn, don't tell the world my dirty little secret. LMAO!)

My shoulder feels pretty good. The sickies are at bay... just some minor congestion, but I think that is residual junk just clearing out. I actually took yesterday completely off... again... and boy am I glad I did! I think forcing myself to workout previous days was doing more harm than good! I thought I was listening to my body by not pushing the workouts, and despite the workouts feeling physically draining, I mustered through. Bad move on my behalf! I need to be kinder to myself. I run myself ragged, so I am constantly getting sick. Sometimes I need to just BREATHE!

After cardio this morning, I drank a tasty little Amazing Grass coffee concoction.

Coffee, Amazing Grass Superfood in Chocolate Infusion, Cookies & Cream Body Fortress Whey Protein Powder, Ice, Stevia... blended to frothy perfection. nomnomnom

I'll be eatin' on some broccoli florets and tuna later on. YUM! I really need to pick up some salmon pouches and grapefruits. They have been missed!


I hope your Tuesday is off to a fabulous start!

2 comments:

Melissa Cunningham said...

glad to hear your feeling better! now go out there and stay healthy,train smart and stay on the clean eating wagon!!
that national stage wont know what heels hit it!
:)

Becca said...

Looks like there are some peeps on SC that thought they were going to do Jr. Nats who don't qualify now. Totally random I know.

You are a blogging machine lately!
I need to order more amazing grass.